FIREWIRE LED installs a 32 Inch Safety Wire behind the grill of a 2016 Ford Super Duty. See installation instructions below.
1. Begin by removing the grill.
2. After deciding the location you would like to mount your Safety Wire remove the Guardian C Mounting Bracket from the packaging and bend as required to fit the curvature of your grill.
3. Take the 3m adhesion promoter and wipe the inside of the Guardian C Mounting Bracket.
4. Remove the red backing on your FIREWIRE Safety Wire and place the Safety Wire in the center of the Guardian C Mounting Bracket.
5. Position the Guardian C Mounting Bracket and Safety Wire on your grill in the desired location.
6. Attach the Guardian C Mounting Bracket and Safety Wire to your grill with zip ties. We recommend you use at least 4 zip ties to ensure your Safety Wire is secured properly.
7. Reinstall the grill to the truck while leaving the Safety Wire wiring hanging out of the top of your grill.
8. Run the wiring to the desired location. It is okay to extend the wires as needed.
9. Connect the FIREWIRE Strobe Controller.
10. Test your Safety Wire to ensure proper power connection and enjoy your FIREWIRE Safety Wire and its unmatched visibility.