FIRE WIRE LEDS FIRE WITH ICE use the newest LED technology available. We are the only tailgate light bar manufacturer that utilizes these new, brighter, longer lasting, & more durable LEDs. FIRE WIRE LED tailgate bars are the best quality, brightest, & longest lasting on the market.
FIRE WITH ICE DETAILS:
- RED LED Running Lights
- RED LED Parking Lights
- RED LED Brake Lights (6x brighter than running lights)
- RED LED Hazard Lights
- RED LED Turn Signals
- WHITE LED Reverse Light
The FIRE WITH ICE is offered in the following sizes:
- 49” Fits most flare-side and smaller trucks and SUVs
- 60” Fits most full-sized trucks and SUVs
· Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.
· Plug & play installation – Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector
· Can also be “hard-wired” to factory taillight wiring for permanent installation
· Extra strong 3-M adhesive tape installation
· Simply mounts in the space just above your bumper yet below your tailgate or rear door
· Utilizes low power draw anti-collision high-intensity red LED’s
· Highly visible from other vehicles thus reducing chances of rear end collisions
· Functions with Running Lights, Brake Lights, Turn Signals, & Hazard Lights
· 1-piece flexible fully sealed weather proof construction
· Made using only the finest state of the art components and circuitry
· High intensity red LED’s compliment your vehicle’s brake and running lights
· In-line replaceable fuse installed to prevent damage in the event of a power surge
· All FIRE WIRE products are SAE & DOT approved for street use
- 1.00 LBS
Very easy to install. Only took a half hour to set up. Love how bright they are.
Super bright and easy to install. Lights match signal timing and the reverse lights provide an extra layer of view behind vehicle. Instruction diagrams for wire identification was easy and 4 way plug was handy to test prior to install.
Installed in less than 10 minutes. Colors of the wires do not match instructions, but I am experienced with wiring so was not a snag. Product looks great on my son's first truck. He was very pleased with the gift.
So far it has worked good, reds are nice and bright but I was hoping the whites were a little bit brighter but that are good still. Seams to be built good, better than the last cheapy one I had last time. Works and looks good on my Yukon xl