Click Here To View Your States Laws on Emergency Lighting
FIRE WIRE LEDS TRIPLE ROW FIRE WITH ICE use the newest LED technology available. 1200 LEDs on 60-inch. We are the only tailgate light bar manufacturer that utilizes these new, brighter, longer lasting, & more durable LEDs. FIRE WIRE LED tailgate bars are the best quality, brightest, & longest lasting on the market.
FIRE WITH ICE DETAILS:
- RED LED Running Lights
- RED LED Parking Lights
- RED LED Brake Lights (6x brighter than running lights)
- AMBER LED Hazard Lights
- AMBER ASCENDING LED Turn Signals
- WHITE LED Reverse Light
- Plug’n’Play: 4-Pin Trailer Adapter with Backup wiring.
- Not Compatible with: Ford's Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Trailer Coverage and Cross Traffic Alert.
The FIRE WITH ICE is offered in the following sizes:
- 49” Fits most flare-side and smaller trucks and SUVs
- 60” Fits most full-sized trucks and SUVs
· Universal fitment for nearly every pick-up truck & SUV sold in the U.S.
· Plug & play installation – Plugs directly into a standard flat 4-pin trailer light connector
· Can also be “hard-wired” to factory taillight wiring for permanent installation
· Extra strong 3-M adhesive tape installation
· Simply mounts in the space just above your bumper yet below your tailgate or rear door
· Utilizes low power draw anti-collision high-intensity red LED’s
· Highly visible from other vehicles thus reducing chances of rear end collisions
· Functions with Running Lights, Brake Lights, Amber Ascending Turn Signals, & Hazard Lights
· 1-piece rigid aluminum housing fully sealed weather proof construction
· Made using only the finest state of the art components and circuitry
· High intensity red LED’s compliment your vehicle’s brake and running lights
· In-line replaceable fuse installed to prevent damage in the event of a power surge
· All FIRE WIRE products are SAE & DOT approved for street use
Very clean look, very bright, works as well as des
Very clean look, very bright, works as well as described and easily installed. Highly recommend.